Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have a Casio Rangeman in about 98-99% condition overall. Comes with papers, no box or tin. No marks to the resin. Pics are crappy thanks to my phone - the best I can do right now, sorry.

I'm looking for either $135 OBRO via paypal, or trade/part-trade for the following. CONUS preferred, unless you pay for shipping.

Trade down for the following - Timex Titanium diver with yellow dial preferred, or a Timex IQ PVD chrono (kinda picky about which one though). Timex Originals chrono, The Waterbury Pilot (three hand only). With cash to me.

Would also consider a Casio MDV-106-7 - silver dial. With cash to me.

My e-mail is - [email protected]

Comes with free watch too!!

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BUMP- $225 OBRO, or trade even, down, or up (slightly).
E-mail/paypal - [email protected]

Looking for something vintage inspired - Rawai, Snorkel II, Kata, Swiss MM Hom (manual preferred), again really interested in a lot of models so if you have one or two that you don't wear and want a great adventure watch hit me up.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BUMP - Looking for an Amrida A7, Maranez Rawai or Kata, an older Ocean 7, or just shoot me some offers. Looking for something in the $200-400 range, and can add a small bit of cash to the mix. [email protected]

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BUMP - $225 OBRO - Also, considering some of the bronze/brass cased micro divers. Again in the $200-400 range, so it could be head only.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts