Watch Freeks banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, Ranch Racer here from the Love ‘N Watches Podcast. If you’re a listener then you’ll recall when I picked this one up last year in Vegas during the COUTUREtime trade show. Perpetual Girl bought her Cartier Santos at the same time. You’ll also know that I’m NOT a patina guy, but I just fell in love with the look of this bad boy. It was definitely a spur of the moment purchase. Well I gave it a shot but this beautiful piece needs to be on the wrist of someone that really appreciates the dynamic nature of the material, and that’s just not me. For me it’s either shiny or nothing! :)

This is number 185 of 2000 produced. It’s been worn very minimally since I bought it last year. As you can see from the shots it’s a serious strap monster. Looks just as good on an Erika’s Originals, a Barton canvas, or a Toxic Magnum as it does on the original vintage leather. I live in a very dry climate, but nonetheless I haven’t touched it with TARN-X for a few months now so it’s got a nice patina going.

Looking for $3,600 which will include USPS Priority Mail shipping. CONUS only please. In person transaction or cashiers check. I’ll throw in your choice of a signed Love ‘N Watches t-shirt or coffee mug if you’d like one. If not, that’s totally cool too! LOL! Watch will ship when money is in hand. Thanks for looking watchfam.

-RR

·
Registered
945 Posts
that is a fantastically beautiful piece.
GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is a fantastically beautiful piece.
GLWS
Thank you my friend. Definitely not an easy decision to put it up but it deserves much more wrist time than it gets with me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts