Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, my names Brandon and I just recently became a vendor on WF. I am with a company based out of San Mateo CA.
Brand: Omega
Model: Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch
Reference: 311.30.42.30.01.005
Dial: Black
Movement: Mechanical, manual winding
Condition: BNIB
Warranty Card: Recent dated, comes with Rolex warranty card
Price: Wire price $3,399. For paypal please add +3%. For purchases within California, we must add in 9% sales tax
Contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions or other inquiries
Free Shipping and insurance within the US, $79 shipped to Canada and $99 shipped worldwide
Included: Inner box, outer box, manuals, Omega warranty card and hang tags.
Payments: Paypal is accepted, or please contact me if you'd like to purchase with a wire transfer.

Crystal: Hesalite Crystal
Dimensions: 42mm
Bezel: Steel
Dial: Black
Strap/bracelet: Steel
WR: 5 ATM
Power Reserve: 48 hours
Clasp: Steel

Attachments

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Um, why would an Omega Speedmaster come with a Rolex warranty card and hang tags??
YES!!! What is that?????

No offense Brandon, but if you want to be a serious vendor of items at this price tag, you've got to get every little detail right, or potential customers will run for the hills.

And a 9% sales tax for buyers in your state????

California, I'm sorry, but you SUCK!!!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Can’t argue with that! 1.2 billion dollar debt and rising at a rate of more than 15% debt to GDP ratio. And they just keep piling the taxes on those of us that actually WORK! Sad to see my home of 40+ years flushed down the toilet by morons in Sacramento, San Francisco, and LA! :(

·
Vendor
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
YES!!! What is that?????

No offense Brandon, but if you want to be a serious vendor of items at this price tag, you've got to get every little detail right, or potential customers will run for the hills.

And a 9% sales tax for buyers in your state????

I agree, and I apologize for my mistake, I must have been on autopilot that day and was not paying attention to what I was doing. Also yes I have to agree California sucks in terms of taxes and pretty much everything else here (have you seen the housing market?!).

·
Vendor
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can’t argue with that! 1.2 billion dollar debt and rising at a rate of more than 15% debt to GDP ratio. And they just keep piling the taxes on those of us that actually WORK! Sad to see my home of 40+ years flushed down the toilet by morons in Sacramento, San Francisco, and LA! :(
Im also sad to see all the mom and pop shops being replaced by big chains. Its sad to see a lot of people driven out because rent/property is so high now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts