Watch Freeks banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
9,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my NODUS SECTOR DIVE Seafoam with the black DLC bezel, which I purchased brand new from Nodus and wore 3 times for a new hours each time. It sat in my watch box unworn these last few months and is in excellent condition. Never changed strap on it.
Watch is beautiful and well made, case is well finished and BOR bracelet really suits its style.
It is a bit small for my taste and I’ve got to keep slimming down the collection. It comes with everything it came with from Nodus. Assembled, regulated and tested in the USA.
Price:
$400 shipped and insured in the USA.
Can do Zelle or Venmo. Face to face ok.

Email me at JEEP99DAD at GMAIL dot COM

Terms:
- The item has been described accurately and photos show its current condition.

-I am a private seller and do not offer/imply any warranty and do not offer returns. You may sell the watch if you don’t bond with it or have a change of heart, as I am doing.

-I will pay for insured priority shipping in the USA. If I consider a non-US deal, international shipping extra cost is covered by the buyer and carries no risk to the seller. I’m not responsible for import tax/duties at customs.

- NO TRADES.

I have had hundreds of successful transactions on various forums and Instagram with impeccable references, many on WUS. I will communicate promptly and ship as soon as possible, usually same/next day depending on deal timing and also my work schedule.

thank you
Brice

Spec from Nodus Web Site:
Case: 316L surgical-grade stainless steel | Brushed and polished surfaces
Dimensions: 38mm case width | 39mm bezel width | 12.5mm thickness | 47mm lug-to-lug | 20mm lug width | 7.5mm crown diameter
Crown: Screw-down
Movement: Seiko (SII) NH38 (no-date) Japanese automatic movement | Regulated in four positions (+/- 10 secs/day)
Crystal: Flat-top sapphire crystal with domed underside | Blue anti-reflective coating on underside
Bezel: Steel or Black DLC Steel | 120-click uni-directional
Luminescence: Swiss Super-LumiNova T-C1 X1 Grade | Thick-printed for 3D effect
Water Resistance: 100 meters / 300 feet
Bracelet: “Beads of Rice” style | 20mm-18mm taper | Button release clasp with micro-adjustments | Screw links | Quick-release springbars
Weight: 74g (watch head) | 160g (with full bracelet)
Dial: High-gloss enamel finish
Hands: Polished
Other: Drilled-through lugs
Warranty: 24 months
Full Kit: Nodus watch box | Microfiber cleaning cloth | Warranty and regulation card———

Photos of the actual watch for sale taken and show current new condition. Watch is in its box and won’t be worn again.

pics with box, sleeve, card and booklet and extra links
Warranty goes to Dec 2023

1 - 1 of 1 Posts