Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my NODUS RETROSPECT II Aurora Green on bracelet, which I got from Nodus. The watch is great but I’m after another one of their watches so this must go.

So, it’s a first owner watch and I’ve worn it in a rotation with several others. The watch is in good condition, with some wear on the polished sides mostly- particularly a couple of spots near the lug hole on the crown side and scratch on the non crown side. Please see photos to assess current condition and see what is included in the sale.

40.5mm case . 12.5mm thick, 13.5 with crystal . 49mm L2L. 22mm lugs. 200m WR
Double domed Sapphire
Seiko NH35
Beautiful sunburst green two layer sandwich dial.

It comes with the box, a watch roll, extra links, a cleaning cloth and a timing card- as pictured.

> I am not looking for trades at all, Watches or otherwise. <

Email me at a6biturbo AT gmail DOT com if interested.

Priced to move at ONLY $350 - PayPal F&F . No regular PayPal. I will pay for USPS priority shipping in the US only.

—- NO TRADES WHATSOEVER——
- Payment expected promptly - thank you in advance. I do not hold Watches anymore
- Non smoking home with pets

-I am a private seller and the watch is as pictured and described.
I do not personally offer or imply any warranty, and being a private seller do not take returns. It is as described.
If you don’t like the watch or have buyer’s remorse, you may sell it as I am doing.
-I’ve done several hundred watch deals without issues and have tons of positive feedback. I’m happy to email you a quick video of the watch.

Thanks. Brice.

These are current photos and it’s now boxed up. Watch won’t be worn again.

Light scratches on the clasp.

Different angles to show marks as they’re not always visible

·
Registered
9,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man....how is this still here?
So tempted to grab this.

Kinda want a duality though....

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Thanks. Surprised too. Great dial and overall very nice watch at the price point. Especially considering that they assemble, test and regulate all their watches themselves in the US.

Do it

·
Registered
634 Posts
Thanks. Surprised too. Great dial and overall very nice watch at the price point. Especially considering that they assemble, test and regulate all their watches themselves in the US.

Do it
I have bought soooo many watches lately...
I really need to unload a few I don't wear before getting any more. I already had to buy a bigger watchbox.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts