Watch Freeks banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nite Hawk T100 tritium tube watch with sapphire crystal and 10 year battery that is in mint condition. Honestly you can't even tell the watch has been worn. I love the watch, really love the T100 tritium tubes. . . but it is just too big for my 6.5 inch wrist. I have only had the watch for 2 months, only worn it a few times. . . for the most part it has been sitting on my night stand as a clock I can see at night time. It is too late to return to Nite so I am just trying to get back as much as I can and give someone a good deal on a great watch. Watch comes with all original paperwork and packaging from Nite . . . even the same shipping box they sent me the watch in originally. $329 total, paid via PayPal will ship anywhere in the U.S. Thanks for looking let me know if you have any questions.

Watch Details: https://www.nitewatches.com/store/us/hawk/hawk-t100/

Attachments

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hello,

I'll take it if it's still available.
Please let me know and send me your email to PayPal the money to.

Thank you

Nite Hawk T100 tritium tube watch with sapphire crystal and 10 year battery that is in mint condition. Honestly you can't even tell the watch has been worn. I love the watch, really love the T100 tritium tubes. . . but it is just too big for my 6.5 inch wrist. I have only had the watch for 2 months, only worn it a few times. . . for the most part it has been sitting on my night stand as a clock I can see at night time. It is too late to return to Nite so I am just trying to get back as much as I can and give someone a good deal on a great watch. Watch comes with all original paperwork and packaging from Nite . . . even the same shipping box they sent me the watch in originally. $329 total, paid via PayPal will ship anywhere in the U.S. Thanks for looking let me know if you have any questions.

Watch Details: https://www.nitewatches.com/store/us/hawk/hawk-t100/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts