Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello and thanks for looking...

This was a hard decision to make, and I told myself I wouldn't sell this one, but I need to let some of my watches go...

For sale is my NFW Viperfish "anomaly". George Fox, the president of the NFW Watch company (based out of Fairfield, CT), made this one available for me and referred to it as an anomaly because this color combo is not generally available. Purchased brand new and directly through George.

Red lava dial with black bezel, comes with both the bracelet (sized for a 7.5" wrist), rubber strap, sizing tools, extra links, booklets, and case.

Slight wear marks on the clasp from desk diving. Otherwise in excellent condition. I tried to take pictures of all sides of the watch. If there is a view of the watch you would like to see please let me know.

Asking $425 USD via PayPal shipped by USPS within the US 48.

NFW Viperfish can be found on the NFW website here.

My excitement when I received it can be relived here.

Specs:
Dial: Lava Red sunray with white SuperLuminova markers
Hands: Skeletonized ViperFish luminescent diver hands, trident second hand
Case Finish: Stainless Steel
Case Finish full description: Layered stainless steel case construction with a combination of brushed and bead-blasted finishes, unidirectional rotating dive bezel
Movement: Automatic Self-Winding
Movement full description: Precision Miyota calibre 9015, automatic self-winding, 24 jewels with engraved NFW logo on rotor
Water Resistance: 300 Meters/1000 Feet
Case Size: 48mm
Case Thickness: 18.5mm
Case Material: Impact Forged, Surgical-Grade 316L Stainless Steel
Caseback: Screw-In, with Sapphire exhibition window
Crown: Screw-Down, Double-Gasket, with NFW Trident insignia
Crystal: 4.5mm Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
Attachment: Custom-made ViperFish bracelet is crafted from 316L stainless steel. The solid links are secured via hex screws for added strength and dependability. An extremely comfortable bracelet, it can be sized by using the included hex screw drivers. For fine-tuning the fit, the double-locking deployant clasp has 2 micro-adjustments. The clasp includes a diver's wetsuit extension. The finish is a combination of brushed & bead-blasted surfaces.
Attachment Method: Screw bars for extra strength
Clasp: Double-locking deployant clasp with micro-adjustments & diver's extension
Lug Width: 24mm
Watch Weight: 385 grams/13.5 oz.
Other: Sapphire exhibition caseback and hex drivers for adding/removing bracelet links

my iPhone pics (taken 7/14/16)

Yes I know, they are upside-down ;)

The coolest caseback I've ever seen.

Thanks again for looking and if you wish to see more pics please ask.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Great watch. I have a similar anomaly with an orange dial and black bezel. If I did own the orange dial I would have this one. Love the Lava Red dial!
These are big only in numbers, they wear very well.

GLWS

1 - 12 of 12 Posts