Watch Freeks banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale I have a Neymar Diver watch, homage to another famous diver. Here is a link to the specs and more data:

https://www.amazon.com/Neymar-Automatic-Watch-1000m-Stainless/dp/B072SDC87J

When I received it I was pleasantly surprised, this is a really nicely made watch that seems to be higher quality then the price might indicate. I wore the watch for a couple of days to ensure all was in order, it worked flawlessly and kept good time, maybe a few seconds slow per day on my wrist. The Seiko movement hacks and hand wind and the crown screw and unscrew nicely. The Bezel works great and overall the legibility is very nice. The lume is blue, cool and nice, although not quite as bright as the green Seiko especially on the hands, it is enough to see it in the dark for a few hours.

I had other similar watches in the past like the OceanX for example and this is every bit as good as that one, really a step above the price range. With 1000m wr, domed thick sapphire crystal, ceramic lumed bezel, reliable Seiko movement and really nice bracelet, the watch is solid but comfortable.

I received it on trade and was tempted to keep it because this is a real winner. However I tend to customize my keepers and this one is really complete as it is in my opinion. Then again I have other plans for new projects and I need some cash to do them...

So I am posting this awesome time piece for sale, asking a meager $199 including paypal fees and shipping. I am always open to offers and trades of course.

Here are a few pictures, the bracelet is long enough for 8" wrist and there are 2 more links included. Nothing else though, no box or papers. This is how it came to me and this is how I am selling it, watch only. In excellent condition with some light desk diving marks on the bracelet and case.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts