Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the much-sought-after JDM stainless-steel watch display stand. It is of sturdy construction and includes four rubber bumpers. There is no peer.

I have sold many of these stands and every buyer without exception has been most pleased.

The stands work for everything from the most delicate ladies watch to the most robust diver. Note that you can rotate the lower front bumper to hide the logo.

$35 each. Take two for $60.

I am the premier seller of this stand. There is zero risk buying from me: if you don't like the stand, return it in my shipping box and I will refund your payment and cover your return shipping cost.

Your questions and offers are welcome. Perfect references available here and elsewhere. Free shipping via USPS 1st Class in the USA. I ship within 24 hours/next business day after receipt of your paypal payment.

Kind regards!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump for JDM Watch Stand awesomeness.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got a stand with your name on it!
Enjoy the minimalist design of a stand that let's your watch be the star.
PM me for more details.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump for watch stand happiness!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, Gents, but the Japanese manufacturer stopped making the JDM SS Watch Stand. I have a few pieces left and they are out with US manufacturers to see if they can be exactly replicated at a reasonable cost. The similar-looking stands out there now are made of cheap, hollow steel tubing, have that redundant extra bend, and don't cut it at all. Will keep you posted.

Reactions: bracky72
1 - 11 of 11 Posts