Watch Freeks banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my original SAN III Ocean Quest with a couple upgrades. This watch is all stainless with blue carbon fiber dial. You have to see this dial in person to understand just how amazing it really is. I bought this on SNBC when it first came out and there were a few more Ocean Quest kits after this one, but the first round was always the best. It originally came in a yellow dive case, but I have upgraded to a matching blue dive case. Also, this watch originally came with an aluminum or "Meritime" bracelet that fell apart in roughly 10 minutes of wear, so I upgraded this watch to an all stainless bracelet.

Watch is sized to a very loose fitting 8 inch wrist, but does not come with any extra links, only 1 out if I remember correctly. Does come with matching blue diver case and insert for extra straps and also comes with brand new matching blue poly strap. Also comes with tool to change out bracelet and straps as well as a couple of extra lug screws. Price is $325 Shipped via USPS Priority, payment via PayPal F&F. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
$300 SHIPPED BUMP

1 - 2 of 2 Posts