Watch Freeks banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

SOLD - PLEASE REMOVE!!!

After trying to wear this watch today, it has become apparent to me that it just doesn't "DO IT" for me. Call it a change in taste (I am favoring less that 50MM watches lately). I still LOVE the dial color as it is very unique. This watch has been worn about 10-15 times since I bought it. Luckily, I no longer had my desk job so there are NO desk diving marks on it anywhere. There are some minor swirl marks on the clasp ONLY. I cannot get them to show up in the pics. I have a 7.25" wrist and the watch is currently sized for that. All removed links are included.

The watch comes with all original packaging, including inspection certificate, black polishing cloth and in the Black clamshell packaging.

I am asking $250.00 or best offer. It is currently on ShopNBC for $322.07 (as of 1/2/10 it no longer shows up on the website) and there is one USED on Amazon for $495.95 (which is ridiculous if you ask me). The price will include shipping via USPS Priority and insurance for the purchase amount. I accept PayPal (I eat the fees). I will take a USPS Money Order as an alternative, but will NOT ship the watch until I receive the Money Order. I provide the label number for the shipment as soon as I process the shipment on USPS' website.

Here are the specs:
Bracelet: Stainless steel
Movement: Swiss ETA G10.211 Quartz Chronograph
Crystal: Sapphire Coated Mineral (per Invicta's catalog), this was purchased before the Flame Fusion crystal appeared.
Crown: Screw down w/ function pushers
Clasp: Deployant
Bracelet Measurements: 9" L x 26mm W
Case Measurements: 50mm
Water Resistance: 20 ATM - 200m - 660ft
Model Number: IN5675

This picture is for size comparison ONLY! The SubAqua Noma III is NOT part of this sale! And as you can see, I received it on Tuesday, July 28th! ;)

Thanks for looking!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.