Watch Freeks banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLDFS: Helberg CH6 Bronze w/ superdome and OD green dial/gold handset. This model is no longer available from H2O. Watch is in superb condition w/ all natural patina and keeping excellent time. I considered the oversized Maddog buckles that came with the watch unwearable, so those are gone and instead, I've gotten two 24mm H2O bronze buckles and one 22mm H2O bronze buckle (for the rubber strap). Straps included are Maddog certified elephant, N8O Black & Tan, and Bonetto Cinturini 321, all 135 x 80mm in length. Also included, 24mm OD green zulu w/ bronze hardware. Basically, I figure I've upgraded the kit from what originally came with the watch. Case, screwdriver, and warranty card also in the package. Price is $650 including PayPal and shipping CONUS. I will only ship to a PayPal confirmed address in the U.S. No trades, please.

HELBERG CH6 specifications:
Case material: Stainless Steel 316L or Bronze (cuns8)
Case back: Stainless Steel 316L
Case diameter: 45.50mm
Length: 50.50mm
Lug width: 24mm
Height: 16.40mm with flat sapphire crystal /
20.40mm with 4mm domed sapphire crystal
WR: 1000M / 100bar
Crown: 8.50mm
Dial: Glossy Black, Navy Blue, Drab Olive or Brown enamel dial with Super-LumiNova BGW9 marker
Handset: Chromed or golden handset with Super-LumiNova BGW9
Movement: Miyota 9015 / 28.800 bph / 42 hour reserve / 24 Jewels

Photos taken 5/8/2015

Edit: One item I forgot to include in the deal, an unworn 24mm OD green zulu w/ bronze hardware.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ttt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts