Watch Freeks banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Another one that's tough for me to let go.

Selling my Hamilton American Classic RailRoad Auto Chrono Automatic H40616555 on leather and includes the H40616135 steel bracelet. Here is the "Just Arrived" post I shared when I got it:

Arrived Today: HAMILTON / TIMELESS CLASSIC / RAILROAD...

Hamilton product page here:

American Classic RailRoad Auto Chrono | H40616555

Purchased July 2012. I am the original owner. From a non-smoking home. It spends most of it's time in my watch box. Only worn on formal occasions so I haven't worn it much over the past few years. I bought the steel bracelet and it spent 50% of it's life on that. The leather strap is practically unworn. It's very clean. I tried taking pictures of as many angles as possible. A few very light desk marks on steel bracelet clasp, but none on the face of the watch. I choose to leave it in that condition if you decide to get the marks removed you can take it somewhere you trust.

I kept everything. Comes with extra links and bracelet, tags, book, and packaging. I will answer any questions.

Asking $1100 USD PayPal Goods and Services shipped USPS fully insured within US48. Anything outside of that we can talk. Sorry, no trades.

Thank you for looking!!!!!!!

WATCH

Reference H40616555
Caliber A07.211
Collection American Classic
Movement Automatic
Case size 46mm
Dial color Silver
Case material Stainless steel
Crystal Sapphire
Lug width 22mm lug width
Power reserve 60-hour power reserve
Water Resistance 10 bar (100m)/145 psi (328ft)

BRACELET/STRAP

Strap reference H600406103
Buckle type Folding clasp
Buckle width 20mm

Bracelet reference H605406101
Buckle type Folding clasp

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump!

·