Watch Freeks banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

For sale I have a brand new Glycine Incursore model 9422. This is about 44mm in diameter with 22mm lugs, sapphire crystal, dark brown dial and high grade ETA 2824 movement (GL224). This one has also a screw down crown I guess to help with the water resistance and the lugs are drilled through for ease of strap changing. It comes with the whole kit, boxes, warranty papers and a couple of extra straps. The face with 3 6 9 12 big number is not only super readable but classic looking, it always reminded me of another brand and in fact I almost regard this model as a poor man Panerai without being an homage or copy.

The two additional included straps are a brand new Hirsh brown Buffalo leather and a lightly worn black oiled leather from DeBeer both regular length.

I got this on trade and while I like it a lot I have too many watches sitting in my watch boxes, so I would like to continue trying to consolidate my collection. Since this is brand new and never worn it makes sense to me to offer it up for sale.

I am asking $349 including paypal fees and shipping. As always I am open to offers and although would prefer to sell I am also open to trades for something new to me. I am also especially open to partial trades if someone wants to offer a cheaper watch plus cash to me.

Here are a few quick point and shoot pics to show the watch and the accessories.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts