Watch Freeks banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

(NEW PRICE DROP) before i keep it

Heres yet another on the block, This is certainly in MINT shape and I would say as new in box in the sense that it seriously is without any imperfection. It comes in the Gevril large wood box with room for rings/ jewelry etc.

This Heritage automatic is slathered in Rose gold and the Guilloche dial is nothing short of amazing. It is a true numbered limited edition #124 out of 500 pieces made, as Gevril states, it is Individually Swiss Handcrafted and certainly exudes alot of class.

The strap is a beautiful dark brown leather on a rose gold dual deployant with signed buckle.

The Swiss ETA Auto movement is super smooth and can be viewed via the half moon exhibition back. It is sapphire front and back andhas all boxes inner and outer as well as papers. I only sell watches that are super well cared for and babied. This is certainly no exception with 98% or better condition.

Even though it may appear a dressy piece, I must say that it looks great even with a sweatshirt and jeans so really is well worn in most environments.

I am looking for $400 plus $10 USPS priority shipping insured CONUS, not looking for trades  please. These are selling on amazon and around the web for anywhere from $600-$1400. Here are somepics that I took this am with my BlackBerry! Thx

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

LOL Eric. You're taste in timepieces is similar to mine and diversified as well. Great GV2 Bro!!! Don't get discouraged. Money is just soooooo tight for most of us. I have a very difficult time (as do others) selling, even at greatly reduced prices. Couple years back I would buy that piece in a heartbeat. Now? I have already seen three watches that I would'a bought today and had to pass on all of them. Shewt!!

Good luck Bro. You've have some very nice items there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.