Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my vintage Seiko Navigator Timer 6117-6410 Proof-Proof. It’s a visually appealing Seiko classic with the red and blue internal bezel and SS cushion style case. Diameter is approximately 41mm excluding the crown and lug width is 20mm.

The watch is in overall great condition for its age; numbers on the caseback date it to December,1969. The dial, hands, and internal bezel are in excellent condition. Case and case back show very minor signs of wear and no major scratches, dings, or gouges. The acrylic crystal has a small mark between 3 and 4 and one near 9. They’re difficult to see without a loupe and could be polished out with Polywatch. There’s also a small crack in the side of the crystal at 6 at about the level of the bezel ring. It’s not visible when the watch is on the wrist and doesn’t detract from appearance or affect function. Anything else that shows on the crystal in the photos is dust specks. The alignment of the red 24 hour hand is barely off just a hair as shown in the photos.

The movement hacks and the watch keeps amazingly good time although service history is unknown. I don’t know if all components are original to the watch but they are correct for this model. All functions work as they should, including the internal bezel (rotates by turning the crown) and the date advance.

The watch will be on the H Link bracelet pictured with extra links (no micro adjust on bracelet) and I’m also including a high polish, solid 7 link Navitimer style bracelet with extra links. No box but everything will be securely packaged for shipping.

$239 OBRO (with or without the 7 link bracelet) Paypal’d and shipped Priority to a confirmed US Paypal address. Sorry, no international. Contact with questions or offers via PM or at [email protected].

24 Hour Hand Alignment

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Final Bump - Make a reasonable offer!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts