Watch Freeks banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fairford- Chronograph Split-Second Flyback + date watch with matte white dia

I am on the list for the new Rolex sub and need to raise a few more bucks to be ready when I get the call
So need to sell a few more watches.

This is my Farer Fairford, Panda Chrono, which I purchased brand new just 6 months from Farer. It has been running great. No known issues. It shows minimal wear consistent with age. I took the photos this weekend and boxed the watch right after. Watch won’t be worn again.
I have box, cloth and papers as received from Farer when I bought it.

NOW ONLY $500 — $550 shipped in the USA preferably via Zelle. PayPal F&F ok too
Price includes priority shipping and insurance.

Please Email me if interested: JEEP99DAD AT gmail DOT com [/B]

TERMS
- The item has been described accurately and photos show its current condition.

-Payment expected promptly, I do not hold items.

-I am a private seller and do not offer/imply any warranty and do not offer returns. You may sell the watch if you don’t bond with it or have a change of heart, as I am doing.

-I will pay for insured shipping in the USA. If i consider a non-US deal, international shipping is covered by the buyer and carries no risk to the seller. I’m not responsible for import tax/duties at customs.

-Lowball offers will be ignored.

- NO TRADES

I have had hundreds of successful transactions on various watch forums with impeccable references, many here on WUS.

thank you
Brice

SPECIFICATIONS
CASE
39.5mm diameter, 11mm depth, 45mm lug-to-lug, 43mm pin-to-pin

MATERIAL
316L high grade stainless steel black DLC

FINISH
Brushed case, polished rim, polished case back

DIAL
Matte arctic white with black inset turned texture triple sub-dials, raised ice blue Grade A Super-LumiNova numerals outlined in black, vintage curved dial, with matching colour date

HANDS
Astronaut silver hour/minute split design vintage curved hands, inset with ice blue Grade A Super-LumiNova, split-second chronograph hands in fluorescent red and astronaut silver with sub-dial hands in aqua

CROWN
Solid bronze crown featuring inset Farer 'A' finished in black DLC

GLASS
Sapphire box case crystal

STRAP
Barenia bridle leather, 316L stainless steel buckle fastening

LUG
20mm

WATER RESISTANT
5ATM (Suitable for surface swimming)

MOVEMENT
MOVEMENT
Swiss-made ETA 251.294 FK PowerDrive Precision

FUNCTIONS
Hours, minutes, 60 second chronograph split-timer, 1/10 second counter, 30 minute counter, small seconds, date display, flyback start, split-timer memory, battery life indicator (small second hand jumps 4 seconds signalling battery end of life)

STANDARD BATTERY LIVE
72 Months

1 - 7 of 7 Posts