Watch Freeks banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is this beautiful luxury Eterna Soleure Swiss Automatic in silvertone with Arabic numerals on genuine brown crocodile strap. Watch is in very good used condition, case and strap show no wear at all, high polished clasp does show some scratches, but easily buffed out. This watch is sold out everywhere and best price I have seen out there was around a grand before it sold out and was on sale. I am looking to get only $750 obo on this one due to the scratches on the clasp...and again, they can EASILY be buffed out to look brand new. All paperwork and boxes included. Shipping via USPS Priority and Payment Via PayPal Only, friends and family preferred.....feel free to check my references. Thanks for looking.

Details

BrandEternaStyle8310-41-14-1176SeriesSoleureStyleLuxuryGenderMenCaseStainless steelDial Color PrimarySilverHandsSilver toneMarkersSilver tone Arabic numeralsStrapBrown genuine crocodileClasp TypePush button deploymentBand Width (mm.)22Band Length (in.)8.5Water Resistance50MBand TypeStrapCase MaterialStainless SteelMovementSwiss made automatic, 26 jewels, Sellita Calibre SW 200CrystalSapphireCase Diameter (mm.)42Case Thickness (mm.)10CalendarDate display at 6:00Case BackScrew-down with 4 screwsCrownPull/pushMaterialCrocodile

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price drop for holiday weekend, now $650

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.