Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLDFS: DOXA 1500T Searambler in superb condition. On close inspection, I can only find one minor scuff on the bracelet clasp and a couple of tiny hairline scratches on the polished portion of the bezel. Complete kit is included, DOXA tube, DVD, bracelet tool, extra links, and warranty card dated June 2015. The Soprod A-10 movement is running very nicely. Priced to sell at $1300, including PayPal and shipping CONUS. I will only ship to a PayPal verified address in the U.S. No trades, please.

Limited Edition
1500 pieces only
Case
Satin brushed solid stainless steel (316L). 45 mm in diameter (excluding crown), 15 mm in height. Stainless steel screw-down crown. The 1500T is water resistant to a depth of 5000 feet, and is hand assembled in Switzerland
Crystal
Scratch-resistant, anti-reflective 3mm domed sapphire crystal

Bezel
Unidirectional, constructed of solid stainless steel . US Navy maximum no decompression limit times in feet (engraved).

Movement
High grade 25 jewel self-winding Soprod Alternance 10 Swiss made movement with hacking second function, 28'800 alternations per hour (4Hz), 42 hours of power reserve. Movement decorated by DOXA.

Anti-Shock
Incabloc shock protection
HRV
Helium Release Valve

Functions
Hours, minutes, seconds, quick-set date at 3 o'clock
Hands
Replica of the original 1967 SUB hands, Superluminova filled, featuring the iconic dwarf hour hand.
Bracelet
A more modern look and feel! Solid stainless steel. The bracelet is attached by screws, NOT spring bars to ensure a secure fit! The bracelet also features a ratcheting dive suite extension, which allows you to engage the extension with you thumb and finger - you can do this with the watch ON YOUR WRIST! 21 mm end pieces, solid stainless steel end pieces.
Size & Weight
Length = 47 mm | Weight = 219
Dial diameter = 30.2mm

Presentation
DOXA’s world-famous “scuba bottle” presentation case made of heavy anodized aluminum.
Additional
High quality Bergeon® bracelet screwdriver included

Warranty
2 year limited warranty
Operating Manual
Included

Photos taken 1/15/2015

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Now that is a nice watch. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
I wish I had the money right now for this one. My favorite Doxa model and bracelet.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttt

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ttt

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ttt

·
Banned
754 Posts
Over 1000 views and still available. Guessing everyone else in the same boat as me. Live the watch but no funds. Man that is nice.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I'm rowing, rowing and rowing right there with you. Need that watch, but awful timing.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
If you change your mind about trades let me know. I have a awesome Fortis pilots watch that I would be willing to part with.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bump

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ttt

1 - 15 of 15 Posts