Watch Freeks banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is a very gently used Denissov Speedster with black/orange striped dial. Watch is in great condition, only signs of wear are a couple very slight scratches on the clasp which can very easily be buffed out to have this watch look brand new. The best price I have found on one of these is on Russia 2 All for right around a grand, I am only looking to get $750 for this one. Comes with all original paperwork and packaging as well as original strap which has been cut to a 6 1/2 inch wrist, but also comes with a brand new uncut strap. Will ship via USPS Priority, PayPal friends and family payment preferred, feel free to check my references. Thanks for looking.

SPECS:

31681.1029.1.S1 Russian Poljot/Maktime Watch Movement
  • Black rubber strap with deployant clasp
  • Manual Wind Chronograph Movement
  • Poljot/Maktime 31681
  • Scratch-Resistant Sapphire Crystal
  • Surgical Grade Stainless Steel
  • 42 mm/42 mm case
  • 100 meters|330 feet water resistance or 10 ATM
  • Chronograph with 24 hour sub dial.
  • Made in Russia
  • Strap Measurements: 8" L x 20mm W
  • Case Measurements: 42mm L x 42mm W
  • Case Thickness: 15mm
Beneath the protective and scratch resistant sapphire crystal, the round dial offers black and orange racing stripes down its center. A Russian 31681 Mak Time/Poljot Mechanical Chronograph movement with 25 jewels drives the luminous SuperLuminova hour and minute hands, and orange chronograph and subdial hands. The designers place a 30 minute subdial at 3:00, date and 12 hour subdial above 6:00 and seconds subdial next to 9:00.A push button dual deployant clasp secures the black rubber strap which fits up to approximately an 8” wrist. The Denissov brand is proudly etched into the silver-tone buckle. Discover the excitement of the Speedster from the experienced hands at Denissov today!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

Bump

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
BUMP

·