Watch Freeks banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello, I am offering some of my handmade straps for your watches. All process are done with traditional methods, and I am specialized in Vintage straps.

I can make custom request straps for you, from length, width, thickness, edge style, stitching style, stitching color, and else. Just contact me directly here : [email protected] or Whatsapp : +62 812 2345 7777

____

Shipping Worldwide:
FedEx or EMS

Payment:
Paypal, Western Union, Bank Transfer, or any other method you prefer
____

CURVED END STRAPS FOR ANY ROLEX!
Just add $20 from any regular price to make any of our straps curved. We make it with custom insert to make sure the fitting is perfect. Any material, Any design, Any Straps. Zero gap, no end link required.

Here's our recent collection for Rolex Curved End Straps. It fits perfectly on Rolex, and looks beautiful. Here's some example for Curved Croco Straps (PS: Our croco straps are waterproof!). Price : $210 for curved end straps.

Do you like Nubuck Croco?

Every single straps are custom made, so you can request any design, any material, any combinations of colours, to make yours different from others!

If you don't find any straps that you like above, or look for any other style and colour, simply contact us directly here : [email protected] or whatsapp me : +62 812 2345 7777 and we will help you recommend the best straps to suit your watch.

Your support means a lot for us :)

Thank you so much

1 - 3 of 3 Posts