Watch Freeks banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First off, this is also listed on eBay, (StephenInAnnArbor) where I have been a member since Aug of 2006. I have 100% positive feedback and just short of 700 transactions.

You don't see an 18K GMT Impresario Chronometer (Zenith Elite 682 Calibre Movement) Chronometer very often, and the watch is just gorgeous... words fail to describe this masterpiece.

Original owner, worn no more than a few dozen times (as the photo's will demonstrate) and have had regular maintenance performed once.

See the Lepsi Analysis Report included in the photos. First measurement is dial-down, second is dial-up.

Stunning details with silver dial, gold accents & red tip GMT hand and separate second hand dial at 9 O'clock.

• Concord Impresario GMT (dual time zone)
  • Solid 18K rose gold case
  • Sapphire Crystal front and back (exhibition case)
  • New Brown/Burgundy Crocodile Strap
  • Runs the Beautiful Zenith Elite Caliber 682 movement
    • 26 jewels
    • Certified Chronometer (COSC)

• 28,000 bph
  • Width: 35 mm
  • Height: 43.5 mm
  • Thickness: 7 mm
  • Lug Width: 18 mm

The red tipped GMT hand keeps time on a second time zone using the 24 hour markings on the dial. It's assumed that you'll set this to GMT but of course you can set it to any second time zone you like.

Original Polished Birch Wood and Chrome Concord Box included.

• Technical Reference: 52-G6-0220-2203RED-1/252
  • Model: 52.G6.220 Manufacture ID 0308863

INCREDIBLE VALUE: Search for "Zenith GMT" watches and you'll find many used Captain and Pilot models with this same
Caliber 682 movement typically selling much more than this price, in stainless steel cases. The 18K Gold Zenith GMT/Captains are currently listed between $8,700 and $10,050.

US $3,395.00
USCON

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For a value comparison...

Touch of Modern has this on sale today:
Zenith Pilot Montre d' Aeronef Type 20 GMT Automatic // 96.2431.693/21.C738
For $3,691.03

Which is the same movement, but in a Stainless case.

By contrast, my listing is solid 18K in a much nicer case, with coin-edging and frankly a nicer dial as well!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts