Watch Freeks banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello WatchFreeks!

I am selling my Casio Men's PRW-2500T-7CR Pro Trek Tough Solar Digital Titanium Sport Watch.

The watch is moderately used watch with signs of usage.

The features of the watch are as follows -

Tough Solar Power, Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping, 200M Water Resistant, Duplex LC Display, Tide Graph (tide level for specific date and time), Moon Data (moon age of the specific date and moon phase graph) Digital Compass, Altimeter, Altimeter Memory, Barometer, Thermometer Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow, 5 Independent Daily alarms, Hourly time signal, World Time, 1/100 second stopwatch Countdown Timer, Battery level indicator, Power saving function, Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099), 12/24 hour formats, Button operation tone on/off, Storage Battery: Solar rechargeable battery, Approx. battery life: 5 months on full charge (without further exposure to light), 23 months on full charge with Power Saving Function (without further exposure to light), Module: 3258 Titanium wrist band. Case material Stainless steel Case diameter 20.5 millimeters Case Thickness 15 millimeters Band Material Titanium Band length Mens-Standard Band width 20 millimeters Band Color Silver Dial color Grey Bezel material Aluminum Bezel function Bidirectional Calendar Day, date, and month Special features Chronograph, Depth measurement, Light, Radio controlled, Timer Item weight 4 Ounces Movement Japanese quartz Water resistant depth 660 Feet

Price: $OLD

I will ship to CONUS only and will accept Paypal payment only. I will take care of the Paypal fees.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts