Watch Freeks banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

For sale I have a Bulova Military Hack re-issue watch. A commemorative edition model number 96A19.

As far as I understand there are two of these models, mostly similar but for the movement and the position of the seconds hand, one was the normal edition and it has a Miyota quartz movement with small seconds hand the other which is this one here, is a limited edition with a Swiss quartz movement and a central sweep seconds hand. While not a real original military watch it is nevertheless a nice and unique piece, I like to think of it as a modern interpretation of a bygone era of military watches, one that preserves the spirit but makes it more modern and more worry free to use and actually keep time.

The dimentions are about 39mm in diameter and 20mm lugs. I loved the looks of this since the first time I saw it but could never manage to get one. I finally did and although I like it a lot it is redundant with other similar watches I have, also being a limited edition I have a consideration on wearing it... I would prefer if it was part of a collection or something. Not that the watch is new, I bought it used myself and it does have a few marks on it as you can see from the pictures. The domed acrylic/plexy crystal is like new and it looks great. While the size itself might be a little larger then the original, it is still too small for me and this is another reason for my wanting to move it to a good home.

It came to me as you see, watch head and zulu strap which is fine because it is a military themed watch and it is after all minimalist in concept.

I would like $150 for this inclusive of paypal fees and shipping.

Here are a few point and shoot pictures to show the looks and the condition. Please excuse any dust or lint.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts