Watch Freeks banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
10,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to do this but I am also moving my B&R to raise funds for the next watch as I don't want to add $ to this hobby at this point :) So must sell the Pam 005, Zodiac SuperSeawolf and this one too.

I bought this one brand new from my local AD. First owner. Great condition. No issues. It comes with all the B&P I got from the AD, on the OEM rubber strap, which is super nice.

Warranty card is dated August 2015 and signed by my AD. So it has B&R warranty vs. one you'd get from a grey market side that B&R would not warranty. B&R do track serial #s for warranty purposes.

Price: $2450 and am including the B&R Orange strap and a brand new B&R black leather strap as well. So it'll come with three B&R straps. (One buckle)
WIRE preferred, or BofA online payment, direct deposit or possibly Chase QuickPay

That's 32% off retail and not even counting taxes and two extra straps that are 150-200 each.

If interested please email me at
A6biturbo AT gmail DOT com

Thanks. Brice.

Retail is $3600
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION
Mechanical automatic movement.
Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, date. Second time zone 24h (GMT).
Satin-polished steel case. 42 mm diameter. Graduated bezel.
Black dial. Appliqué metal index and numerals. Skeletonised
metallic hours and minutes hands filled with Superluminova[REGISTERED SIGN].
Antireflective sapphire glass.
Water-resistance: 100 m.
Weave rubber strap.
Satin-polished steel pin buckle.

B&R link: http://www.bellross.com/us/shop/watches/details/603.html

Current photos (03/19/16):

The dome is really cool

Other photos

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.