Watch Freeks banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**SOLD**This BALIHA'I Diver Crono is , Excellent shape, comes with everything from the factory. Great grab and Go watch. 660" water resistant... Comes with 2 extra straps, Extra Links, the OEM factory Leather is BRAND NEW never worn, and a NEW Rubber strap .The rubber strap signed buckle has a small mark on it, but I will include another non signed buckle with it.... JUST HAD THE BATTERY replaced along with the gasket lubed and changed.

BaliHa'i Watches: The Model "C":
This is a Limited Edition watch and is getting harder to find these days. This watch is number 30 of 50.

• Dial: Matte black dial, mother-of-pearl subdials, silver subdial hands.
SWISS ETA 251.262 SWISS quartz chronograph movement (expected battery life approx. 4 years; 2 yrs + with chrono running 24 hours)
• 316L marine-grade stainless steel case, brushed finish.
• 120-Click Rotating Diver's Bezel.
• C3 Superluminova material on dial and hands
• 120-click stainless bezel with aluminum inlay (either dive markings or 12-hr markings for GMT use), C3 luminous marker.
• Sapphire Crystal / internal anti-reflective coating.
• 44mm Bezel Diameter (45mm case width excluding crown; 50mm width including crown)
• 48mm Lug-to-Lug height at tallest point (44mm at center, from strap to strap)
• 24mm Strap / Lug Width

Packaged in water-resistant Pelican dive box, and supplied with:
Stainless steel bracelet, screwed adjustable links, diver safety clasp.
Leather strap with stainless signed BaliHa'i buckle.
Italian natural rubber dive strap / vintage style, with signed stainless buckle.

This is a pre-owned watch so one should expect slight imperfections resulting from normal wear. This BaliHa'i is very clean and in EXCELLENT condition with small wear marks.
I will ship via USPS Priority Mail with insurance, tracking number and signature confirmation. This is done to protect seller & buyer.

Asking $310.00 PayPal/ Shipped to CONUS Via USPS

Please see pictures below, PM any questions.....

·
Registered
390 Posts
i really like this watch! Looks just like one I had.....wink, wink!
GLWTS!

:eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts