Watch Freeks banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale (no trades) is my mint condition Armida A1 Bronze (NOT Brass) 1000m Diver with ETA 2824-2 movement (which is no longer available), purchased by me directly from Armida in August, 2012 for $1299. This watch has only been worn two or three times since I’ve had it. It's an amazing watch but a little too big for my dainty-ish wrist. It has spent most of the time in its case in the closet (smoke-free home) -- taken out and wound once a month to keep it from seizing up. All functions work normally and it has kept good time the few times I have wound and/or worn it. The case, bezel, crystal and rubber strap are in excellent condition with no scratches or damage that I can see apart from a few minor scratches to the case back. The bronze has only developed a light patina ('cuz it's almost always in the water-tight case) which is a little uneven in places (fingerprints?) and can easily be cleaned off if you'd like to start over. Sale includes the watch, original rubber strap with bronze buckle, tool, extra spring bars, original plastic case, and warranty card (dated August, 2012).

Asking $850 (via PayPal) which includes insured shipping. I will only ship to your PayPal verified address in CONUS, so be sure that’s where you want the watch to go. You can check my perfect eBay feedback (seller ID: okparts) or that other forum. Send a PM if you have questions. Thanks.

Specs (directly from Armida's site at time of purchase)
Movement: ETA 2824-2 Swiss Made Automatic, hacking seconds,date between 4 & 5 o’clock
Case: CuSn8
Crown: Screw-down & signed Titanium
Case Diameter: 45 mm
Bezel Diameter: 46 mm
Height: 19 mm including highly domed crystal
Dial: Black dial with indicies lumed with Super Luminova C3
Hands: Gold color hands lumed with Super Luminova C3
Crystal: 3.8mm highly domed sapphire crystal, double antireflection coating on the inside
Bezel: Bronze (no insert)
Lug width: 24mm
Water Res: 1000 metres/3300 feet
Strap: 24mm rubber
Buckle: Bronze

Reactions: jeffbethd
1 - 1 of 1 Posts