Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

(SOLD)>>>>>>>>>I have a feeling I will regret selling this...The Accutron vx-200 Automatic Chronograph with ETA 7750 movement. Includes Box and Manual. This watch is in very very nice shape. I would rate it 95% conservatively. It sits in its box waiting to be worn...All functions operate perfect, chrono is dead on etc.

Unfortunately its not getting its due wearing and I am looking to fund another watch, so up it goes.

Brand Name Accutron
Model number 28C05
Part Number 28C05
Dial window material type antireflective-sapphire
Clasp fold-over-clasp-with-safety
Case material stainless-steel
Case diameter 43 millimeters
Case Thickness 15.5 millimeters
Band material stainless-steel
Band length mens-standard
Band width 23 millimeters
Dial color black
Bezel material stainless-steel
Bezel Function unidirectional
Calendar day-and-date
Movement automatic-self-wind 7750
Water resistant depth 660 Feet

These are selling around the web for about $899 for this color combo and are getting tough to find preowned for sure let alone in this condition....I am looking for $650 plus $10 shipping CONUS via Paypal OBO.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I just left my NBZ to purchase this watch from Ericf4. He is an outstanding individual. We spoke on the phone prior to the purchase and I can honestly say that he holds up to his reputation of being a classy individual. Thanks Eric for allowing me to adopt this beautiful timepiece that I have wanted for a long time. I'm so excited to place this in my watch collection as a "Grail" piece.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

I got a reputation to uphold out here, I dont want people to think Im a nice guy......Gotta keep up the mystique....

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

ericf4 wrote:
I got a reputation to uphold out here, I dont want people to think Im a nice guy......Gotta keep up the mystique....
LOL!!! Okay I will tell everybody your a jerk. Did I tell you that I'm psyched to get this watch???

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

some would say I AM a jerk apparantly...lol...its all boxed up on my desk!!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

ericf4 wrote:
some would say I AM a jerk apparantly...lol...its all boxed up on my desk!!!
Well then they obviously haven't had the chance of talking with you and getting to you yet. I'm sorry about that other deal by the way. That's pathetic. It's exactly what we talked about earlier on the phone. As for the Accutron I feel like a kid waiting to open up a present on Christmas morning. I don't know if I can wait all weekend Ha Ha LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

I hope you lowballed him...
JK

Congrats on getting the watch you have been lusting for, Rob!

I hope you don't regret it too, too much, Eric.

Enjoy your new watches, gentlemen!

David

1 - 10 of 10 Posts