Watch Freeks banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I received a used Citizen SkyHawk Titanium (model JR3/Cal.No.C650) and I need to reinstall the links that had been previously removed. The previous owner gave me the links but did not have the friction pins. Does anyone know where to get a couple? PM me if you know.

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

So you finally got a skyhawk congrats. Iam still looking but since they stopped making the orca picking one up before they are totally gone has become a priority

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

do you have any other bracelets that have been sized??

i would "borrow" from any links you have left over from other sized watches -i keep all of my links and their pins

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

most bracelets are the same size -somewhere between 20mm- 22mm

so most will work -with exception of the Seiko Monsters that dont use friction pins

they use a retarded pin & collar system (annoying)

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

djpop wrote:
So you finally got a skyhawk congrats. Iam still looking but since they stopped making the orca picking one up before they are totally gone has become a priority
No not really. I bought a used one on eBay. Then I found out it is not the A-T that I wanted. I'm checking this one out to decide if I'll keep it or try to sell it and go get the one I wanted.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Bichondaddy wrote:
Most jewelers have them in stock and will sell them to you for a couple of bucks. Usually they can be found on ebay too...not very expensive either.
Thanks. That is my next step.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
most bracelets are the same size -somewhere between 20mm- 22mm

so most will work -with exception of the Seiko Monsters that dont use friction pins

they use a retarded pin & collar system (annoying)
Tell me about itArgh!! Damn Monster destroyed my punch tools. LOL!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.