Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

[align=center]For the kindness and generosity that was shown to me during the month of October, I amoffering one of my Brand New, never worn, never sized,
Invicta Men's Pro Diver Abyss Swiss Quartz Chronograph Watch.[/align]

[align=center]This is a pre-registered, sorryin my name, for the Invicta Five Year Warranty. If you have any problems I will be glad to help you get it serviced under warranty. This "Gift Away" will run from post time on October 23, 2009 until Midnight, The Witching Hour,October 31, 2009 Halloween Night![/align]

[align=center]Just Reply![/align]

[align=center]Best of Luck My Dearies![/align]

[align=center]

Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha![/align]

[align=center]The silver-tone stainless steel bracelet is comprised of satin brushed outer links with polished inner links. A push button deployant clasp keeps the timepiece comfortably wrapped around your wrist.[/align]
Explore the majesty of the unknown with this Pro Diver Abyss timepiece!

 Bracelet: Stainless steel

 Movement: Swiss ISA 8172/220 quartz chronograph

 Crystal: Mineral

 Crown: Push/pull w/ function pushers

 Clasp: Push button deployant

 Bracelet Measurements: 9" L x 22mm W

 Case Measurements: 43mm

 Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100m - 330ft

 Warranty: One year limited warranty by Invicta with FREE pre-registered extended warrantyfor a total of five years by Invicta.

[align=center]

[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]A friend on here asked me, "If you are in such a bad financial state, why are you giving away a watch you could sell?" The reason is simple, God said "You reap what you sow." Or to put it in a more modern way, what goes around comes around. Divine retribution or Karma.

I am blessed because I am generous and I am generous because I am blessed.

I am a share the wealth type of man, this is probably why I will never hit the lottery, because instead of selfishly hording and hiding the winnings and allowing it to ruin my life and destroy my soul, I would search out and share it with needy family, friends, charities, and people.[/align]

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

Thank You for your great offer, Please include me in.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

TR, awesome gesture:eek:!! Actually not quite my cup of tea but wanted to salute you on this magnanimous (learned that word from Duchess:q) gesture!! Good luck everyone!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Very generous. Pleas DO NOT Count me in.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Great gesture Jeff. Please include me in the mix. Thanks for the generosity and the oppertunity also.

·
Registered
72 Posts
imported post

Very cool of you! Another reason why WF has become my favorite forum. I'll throw my name in the hat too!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

BUMP!!!

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

That's a nice looking piece. I'd like to be part of this, too.

Good looking out.

T.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

I think this is an awesome gesture..Please dont count me in....I rather a more deserving WF's receive it...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts