-

-

POST #12 WHICH WAS ENTERED BY

-

-

-

SHAGGY7888

True Random Number Generator Min: Max: Result: 12

CONGRATS!!!! I WILL SEND YOU A PM TO GET YOUR NAME AND MAILING ADDRESS. THE WATCH WILL BE SHIPPED OUT TOMORROW VIA USPS.

THANKS FOR ALL THE ENTRIES

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Congrats Shaggy

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

congrats Shaggy.

Also thank you to Watchguru58 for such a great contest!

·
Registered
122 Posts
imported post

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so happy and proud to be the winner. I'm speechless. I never win anything. Now I can't say that. Thank you so VERY VERY VERY much Watchguru58. I want to thank you, owners and mod's and all the freeks here. I just started here and this is such a GREAT site. It's so different from the other forums out there. Once again thank you so very much for giving me this gift.

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

shaggy7888 wrote:
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so happy and proud to be the winner. Im speachless. I never win anything. Now i cant say that. Thank you so VERY VERY VERY much Watchguru58. I want to thank you, owners and mod's and all the freeks here. I just started here and this is such a GREAT site. Its so diferent from the other forums out there. Once again thank you so very much for giving me this gift.
See, that above makes everything worth it.
Awesome emotion and honest excitement.

Makes me even more happy that you won shaggy!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

shaggy7888 wrote:
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so happy and proud to be the winner. Im speachless. I never win anything. Now i cant say that. Thank you so VERY VERY VERY much Watchguru58. I want to thank you, owners and mod's and all the freeks here. I just started here and this is such a GREAT site. Its so diferent from the other forums out there. Once again thank you so very much for giving me this gift.
Your very welcome my friend. It's my pleasure. I hope that you enjoy the watch and give it some well deserved wrist time. :b:b:b

·
Registered
122 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
shaggy7888 wrote:
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so happy and proud to be the winner. Im speechless. I never win anything. Now i cant say that. Thank you so VERY VERY VERY much Watchguru58. I want to thank you, owners and mod's and all the freeks here. I just started here and this is such a GREAT site. Its so different from the other forums out there. Once again thank you so very much for giving me this gift.
Your very welcome my friend. It's my pleasure. I hope that you enjoy the watch and give it some well deserved wrist time. :b:b:b

Brother ,that i will do and also i love taking pictures so i will post plenty of pics. I still cant believe i won. Im like a kid. Thank you so much.I justhad knee surgery and this will busty my spirits.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
imported post

Congrats Shaggy! Great way to be welcomed to forum.

Huge kudos to Rob for another stellar give away.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.