Watch Freeks banner

241 - 260 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
imported post

Already liked on Facebook. Love to own one, I would like to see them do a few different styles, color, face and metal finish combinations.

·
Registered
27 Posts
imported post

please enter me in the watch giveaway .

i liked the company on facebook.

i would like to see a large double date window at six o'clock .

thank you .

·
Registered
104 Posts
imported post

I just liked them on facebook.
I haven't heard of this company until now. I just looked them up and many people are saying good things about them. I like the watch but I'm really not a fan of the bracelet.

So, I would like to see a different bracelet design or options. I would also like to see a lefty design.

·
Registered
40 Posts
imported post

I HOPE I DID IT RIGHT THIS TIME AROUND!! I LIKED THEM ON FACEBOOK&WINNINGTHIS TIMEPIECE WOULD BE UNBELIEVABLE & I WOULD WEAR IT PROUDLY!!!:c :l:l

·
Registered
7 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the great give away guys!! I've liked you on Facebook and think that it would be great to see the watch come with a great leather strap option.

·
Registered
158 Posts
imported post

This is a really nice watch and a very nice Doxa homage.

What I would like to see from Irreantum is the addition of rubber straps for their watches for actual diving.
Talk with experienced divers and you will find out those beautiful polished links really do attract barracuda and sharks.
My friends that dive tell me any diving watch that is made as a tool and is properly Satin finished really needs a utility dive strap to go with the popular polished dress bracelets.

I know that when I bodysurf I make sure to never wear watches with polished metal links.

Take Care,
pdanielf :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
imported post

Liked on FB and thank you for the chance to win!

I would love to see a black bezel/blue dial version.

Love the watch!

·
Registered
9 Posts
imported post

Liked on Facebook. I like left crowns and all lume dials, maybe switchable bezels/bezel inserts? that seems to give people a sense of "my design".

Jorge

·
Registered
6 Posts
imported post

The watch looks gorgeous as is - love the contrast of the carbon fiber dial against the rest of the watch. My suggestions:

1. Lumed bezel
2. Ceramic bezel colour coded with the face
3. WR rating printed on dial above the 6 o'clock position

·
Registered
67 Posts
imported post

I would suggest a Sapphire inlayed and Lumed Bezel as a Upgrade to previous model's....Please throw my name in the hat....I would love to be considered for this generous give away!!

241 - 260 of 276 Posts