Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I have been very blessed lately because of some great members on this forum. To show my appreciation I would like to hold a giveaway and present a watch toone of our fantasticWatch Freek Members.

If you would like to be entered into this giveaway please post accordingly in this thread. I will utilize a random number generator to select the winning post. The contest will conclude on Sunday February 21st at 6:00pm MST. The winner will be announced and I will send a PM to the lucky member.

I will be giving away a like new/sized and worn once Invicta 3358 Topissimo automatic watch. This particular watch has a green/yellow carbon fiber dial and a Miyota 8215 automatic movement under the hood. Here is a stock photo and more specs on the watch that I will be giving away. Thanks again and good luck to everybody.

Features
Brand: Invicta
Model: 3358
Model Name: Automatic topissimo steel watch Stainless Steel
Collection: Invicta
Movement: Automatic
Case Material: Polished/Brushed stainless steel
Case Diameter: 45 mm
Case Back: See thru skeleton
Dial Color: Green textured dial
Crystal : Mineral
Band (Strap): Polished/Brushed stainless steel
Strap Dimensions: 20 mm wide & 9.5 inches long
Clasp Type: Deployment
Water Resistance: 200 m/656 ft

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the generous offer. Please include me.....

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Very generous and thank you for having this giveaway. You do not have to include me, but thanks again for doing this!

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
imported post

Awesome generosity, and a great looking prize.

Please include me as well.

·
Registered
886 Posts
imported post

Please include me and thanks.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

WOW very nice Rob - please DONT include me!!

please DO include Seattle -i hear he loves this watch!!!
(please enter his name like 5x otherwise he cries like a little biatch!!)

·
Registered
435 Posts
imported post

Aloha Bro;

No need to include me in the give away I just wanted to say that I'm glad you have found some civilian comradery in the forum ! Nice to have a place when OD, especially when there are such nice folk here

:b:b:b

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.