Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Just a THANK YOU to everyone here. I got a bunch of these in this week and giving a few away. If you are interested just post below and I will use a random number generator to pick winning post on 2/16 at 11:59pm.

Very cool and interesting watch. Automatic. 49-50mm including crown.

Info From Original Listing (some below are actually pretty funny)
1.100% Brand new.
2.Unique design silver Stainless steel case & black leather band .
3.Gear shaped frame,which can be rotated,and there are some figures on the frame.
3.Black dail,Silver hands.
5.There are 12 silver digital points and some white small figures on the dial.
6.There is a small second dail and a Calendar on the dail,and the two Semicircles on the location of "9" and "3" are only for decorate.
7.Powered by auto mechanical,no battery is required.
8.Stainless steel back,see through back case.
9.Daily water resistant.
10.10.There is a small buttton on the right of the watch ,by take it out two times ,you can adjust the time, and when the hands turn 24 hours the Calendar will move forward.
11 Band Material - thick leather
12 Case size - 47mm (49/50mm with crown)
13 Case material - stainless steel
14 Movement - auto mechanical

My Pictures

Stock Pics

·
Super Freak
4,827 Posts
imported post

Very generous of you James. I've never seen this one anywhere. Please do count me in as it is definitely a really sweet watch that I could appreciate as a part of my collection.:c

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

woody606 wrote:
Interesting placement of the date window
woody, to be honest I can barely figure out what any of the exposed numbers are for, lol, AND there is a small second hand and a large second hand, both moving at the same time. Very interesting to say the least!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I would love to play. Please cont me in.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
imported post

Count me in. That is a very sweet looking piece of hardware.

Very generous of you good sir.

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

James- this is SO VERY cool of you. What a nice design you chose: the case size, movement, color combo = all my style! Please count me in...I'd wear it proudly! Thank you not only for this generous giveaway, but for having the only place in cyberspace that I actually feel welcome...YOU ROCK, DUDE...80's STYLE,(which, as you know, is the best!):c

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

James,

Thanks for your generosity. After looking this watch over I have changed my mind. I would love to be considered in this giveaway. I love some of these Chinese designs. This one looks very cool. Count me in for this one. Thanks again for all that you do James.

:c:c:c

·
Registered
49 Posts
imported post

Hey TV!Please include me. Thanks for your generosity.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.