Watch Freeks banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Sounds like Bella, she is a 7 1/2 week old beagle & an early Christmas present from Cowboy...She is what has been limiting my time in Watch Freeks the past couple days...When she is awake I cannot take my eyes off her, she is into everything & is running my ass into the ground...Hahaha...It's been 14 yrs. since I've had a puppy around and I had totally forgotten just how time consuming a little one can be...She is just slightly longer than the television remote, so tiny...Sorry for the out of focus pix, I'm still learning my new camera.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Very cute little doggie!!! I like the stocking shot. That is funny!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Very sweet! A beagle makes a great pet. Enjoy her, she will enrich your life in many ways. They are always there for you, good days and bad. It is a comforting constant. You are very lucky.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Beagles are my favorite kind of dog & Belle' is my third one...Like the 2 before her, she was bred to hunt...That doesn't interest me in the least, nor do I intend to breed her...She is just for lovin'.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
Beagles are my favorite kind of dog & Belle' is my third one...Like the 2 before her, she was bred to hunt...That doesn't interest me in the least, nor do I intend to breed her...She is just for lovin'.

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

Awww, so cute! I love beagles. The stocking pic is the best- she's looking right at the lens. Congrats on your new addition, Duchess!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
Aww...Hahaha...Thank you, sweetheart..
Now go clean up the poop! :%:%:%:%

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Hey Duchess! Congrats on that "GAWGIZ" Beagle! They are wonderful "babies" too!!! Here is a pic of Madison (Maddie). She is nine years old now. Our son & daughter in-law's baby. She spends time with us when they are out of town. She was also very good buddies with Bobo............ in other words..... "Family".

LOL!! The rather risque painting behind her (so no one gets the wrong idea) was actually done by my mother about 35 years ago. FYI. She was a great artist. IMO.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.