Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hello, my fellow Freeks,

My name is Rich, from CT, and I am happy to be here.My watch obsession dates back to my early childhood, when I first discovered my grandfather's watch collection, which consisted mostly of Accutron, Wittnauer and Hamiltons. I've always had a thing for chunky divers and also an appreciation for a smoothly-sweeping automatic hand.

I have a relatively diverse, modestcollection, ranging from pieces like my most coveted Speedmaster Pro cal.1861 (given to me as an engagement gift from my wife) all the way up to the massive beasts I've been wearing lately, my SAN3 SW200. My most recent purchase was a Venom and my next will be a Viper Fish (looking forward to January, George!).

My other hobbies include golf and cars, but overall I am just a family manwho lovesnothing more than beingtogether with his wife and 5 year old son. I look forward to sharing with and learning from you all. Thanks in advance for having me here; I wish you all a happy, healthy holiday season!

All the best,

Rich (BIGtime)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

WELCOME to WF Rich! This is a real fun site to hang out at if you love watches like we all do! Your life sounds alot like mine. I'm also into golf and being with my family though my 19 year old daughter and my 16 year old son are never home so it's just the wife and me.

Well, have fun and enjoy yourself!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the Freeks. Enjoy your time spent on the forum and post often. I too am looking forward to the Viperfish release.....biggest problem is which version and color combo to purchase.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Rich;

Welcome, nice to have you join us. i hope George has a lot of movements for that ViperFish. Everybody and their brother wants one of those bad boys.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone.

Brian- although I am currently enjoying every minute of his youth, I do also look forward to the days when my wife and I can sit back, relax, and enjoy one another, knowing that we've done our best to prepare our children for this crazy world.
UK- I'm pretty sure I've decided on #3, the black IP auto w/the orange markings, but this may change quickly once the final pics are released.
dedward- I will be happy to post pics soon ;-D

Thanks again all- I'm enjoying it here so far- lots of good threads and topics to read. Most importantly, it seems to be full of good people, which is what it's all about!

·
Registered
886 Posts
imported post

Welcome aboard Rich

You've joined a group of wonderful folks.:b

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.