Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

As a lot of you know I am not a Huge Renato fan, truly didnt have much luck with the Brand. I had 2 T-Rex's, and now I am down to 1. Made a nice trade for a S1 Excursion today. I am very happy!!!
 

·
Super Freak
Joined
·
4,918 Posts
imported post

Sorry to hear that the Renato's aren't doing it for yo but I'm quite happy to hear that you got something that you do like for your TREX.

It's funny, I made exactly the same trade a few months back. I trade my Black IP TREX for a Blue dial OTV Excursion. I love my Renato's but I just wasn't feeling the Black/Red. My wife hates that combination too. Lol
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

Well I am going to send one out for you to try! I will ship it tomorrow!


Seattle wrote:
I've always like the look of the Rex, never held or tried one on so really not sure......could be another Madman scenario for all I know.
Glad ya got something good out of it Rip!

CJ
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
imported post

How very cool Rip! I really appreciate that! I've always wondered about them, now I'll know!! I'll take good care while I have it, thanks big guy....can't wait!:c:b

CJ


RipitRon wrote:
Well I am going to send one out for you to try! I will ship it tomorrow!


Seattle wrote:
I've always like the look of the Rex, never held or tried one on so really not sure......could be another Madman scenario for all I know.
Glad ya got something good out of it Rip!

CJ
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

No problem CJ, size it wear it and tell me what you think! I think you will be surprised of how small it wears.It is 49mm well 48.62 per my calipers and it wears like a 46 to 47!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,066 Posts
imported post

I deleted my previous post Rip. I thought that you snagged the silver dial version from Spartan over at Geeks but saw that it was still available.He wanted my gunmetal SAIII on rubber w/ perf dial but I can't let it go.
Is that 3 S1's for you now?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,243 Posts
imported post

I agree with you about Renato. I had a T-Rex and couldn't warm up to it. Made a trade that eventually led to my Accutron VX200. Much better now.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

Yes Sir I did make a trade with Spartan! And yes that is 3 now!

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I deleted my previous post Rip. I thought that you snagged the silver dial version from Spartan over at Geeks but saw that it was still available.He wanted my gunmetal SAIII on rubber w/ perf dial but I can't let it go.
Is that 3 S1's for you now?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

Yes strait up trade!

Even though I paid much morefor the T-Rex then he did the S1, I feel I got a great watch for the T-Rex. I would do it again, and again and again!



Budabear wrote:
If you don't mind my curiosity, was it a straight watch for watch trade?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

Never had a real issue with the duals, but I would prefer a Divers safety lock!

Cali kid wrote:
Problem with the dang TREX and all renato models is that damn duel deployant clasp, even on their dive series!! Put a friggin dive clasp with micro adjustment holes on the watches!!!:eek:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,876 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
No problem CJ, size it wear it and tell me what you think! I think you will be surprised of how small it wears.It is 49mm well 48.62 per my calipers and it wears like a 46 to 47!
I have the same feelings about my Renato Beast....it wears very small...almost like a 44mm. I love the looks of the watch...especailly the bracelet...and I don't mind the dual deployment clasp....just wish it wore larger. That's the main reason I didn't get one of the S1 Racers when they were on the Shop for $139 this past weekend. I don't like how the watch looks smaller than it is....it's the thickness of the bezel on the watch that makes it look small.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top