Watch Freeks banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

http://www.dealsucker.com/go/item/129366/

At DealSucker.com you can get a free woman's watch for the cost of shipping.

Order as many as you want, just pay shipping!

CARL

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

That is very interesting Carl. They say that if it's defective they will fix it. Does that mean they will fix it by replacing it or by actually fixing it. The return shipping and all could make this more then a $5 watch. Just food for thought. I think I will pass. These kinds of deal sites make me leary. IMHO

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Sure it is a gamble, but for $5.00 it is worth the price just for the fun of it. 50/50 chance of working or not.. But what the heck, $5.00 worth of just fun could get you a real prize or just a real laugh.

Carl

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

TheWatchGeek wrote:
Sure it is a gamble, but for $5.00 it is worth the price just for the fun of it. 50/50 chance of working or not.. But what the heck, $5.00 worth of just fun could get you a real prize or just a real laugh.

Carl
This is true. I wish they would do this with some mens watches. I don't think either one of these would look good on me LOL!!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
TheWatchGeek wrote:

Carl
This is true. I wish they would do this with some mens watches. I don't think either one of these would look good on me LOL!!
Well, unless you try one on, you will never know if it will highlight your fingers and put a glow on your face. :lol

Yes, Men's watches would be great just for the thrill or maybe letdown when you open the box

CARL

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Carl . . . if you ordered one (or more), can you follow up (here) with your impressions?

I just bought/gifted several ladies watches, so I'm not in need of any for a while. However, it would be nice to hear your review on one of these.

Thanks!

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

What?.........Where?..............Oh!

Damn!

I thought it said "free woman"

I hate it when that happens.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.