Watch Freeks banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I have never payed too much attention to Fossil but have to admit they have a lot of designs. I was at the local mall a couple of weeks ago and stopped in, their selection was pretty impressive. Not knowing much about the brand I cannot comment on the quality, value, etc.
Here are a few interesting models as well as a link to their mens watch section:
Share your opinions......

http://www.fossil.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Category____30016_30001?parent_category_rn=30001&Ns=p_msc0|0||p_weight|0&N=0&Va=164

CJ

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I went to the Fossil outlet a few weeks back and they had SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many nice watches that I liked.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I bought one for my daughter and she loves it.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I'll be honest, their stuff doesn't do much for me at all. The designs are anything for me to write home about. I'm also kinda becoming a little of a watch snob too. If I'm going to buy a watch, I want to spend my money on something a little nicer than a Fossil.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

To follow up on my comment above. They had MANY watches I liked the way they looked. Hell they had about 10,000 different watches in this Outlet store and just about the most watches I had seen in one place anywhere. BUT the reason I did not purchase any of them (other then the fact I was looking for Zodiac watches which they had none of) was that the price seemed to high for me on the ones I liked. I did not feel comfortable spending $75 - $150 on some of the newer models, when i could spend that same money towards a Seiko watch or other watch on my current "want list".

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

That is a very good point James; I did the same, I looked at a couple than saw the price and all I could think was that's good money that could go towards another NFW, Seiko, (2) Stuhrlings, etc.....LOL!

CJ

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

I feel the same way. Why spend that much on a watch that everyone at the mall will have, when you could have a watch that no one at the mall will have.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I have a co-worker that loves her Fossil, but I'm really not into their designs. They have some pretty pricey units for sure. I agree with everyone else that the money would be better spent on something else like a Seiko or Citizen.

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
imported post

:)It's all part of the art. Fossil has some open-heart models,odd shaped cases,even some trendy dials that have caught my eye. Sometimes I just feel like buying a watch. Bought a no name digital because I liked the strap and was only $14.99. :BEBeing in Shop-Rite and having a price plus card it only cost me $12.99:c:cDon't fight the feeling:madd:lol:b

·
Registered
837 Posts
imported post

I've got 2 that I've had for a few years. I really like the ones I have, both were my good watches until I started buying nicer watches. Now they look real small next to my S1 racer and SAN III so they don't get much wrist time anymore.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Here's my snazzy EMPORIO ARMANI:

I got it before I started collecting. It's a Fossil brand, just like DKNY (had one of those) and Zodiac. The watch shown is a chinese automatic...

I've been by the outlet a few times, but they NEVER have Oceanaires, which is the only current Z I want. I confirmed the other day that there is NO clearance at this outlet on Zodiac. They are selling at full price and have a wide selection.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I've never owned a Fossil. Obviously, I can't speak for their quality.

I'll need to agree with James . . . I think any money that I would consider spending on a Fossil, I'd save it for something else that has a higher priority. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.