Watch Freeks banner

41 - 60 of 142 Posts

·
Administrator
1,223 Posts
Last time, I could just select a photo from my photo library and post it. Now I have to go to photobucket, copy the link, come back to WF and paste the link.

Thanks!
The below two photos aren't from any links from sites like photobucket, but instead of going to quick reply, you can click on "Reply to Thread".

This will take you a to another page, where when you scroll down, you will get an option to attach files.

Btw, I have this watch, a recent gift! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
923 Posts
The only issues so far is I had to reset my TZ and re bookmark to open the site at new posts.
Thanks for the upgrade!

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
The below two photos aren't from any links from sites like photobucket, but instead of going to quick reply, you can click on "Reply to Thread".

This will take you a to another page, where when you scroll down, you will get an option to attach files.

Btw, I have this watch, a recent gift! :)

But that's to attach files from your computer, not the photo gallery.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Yes I am new here. I was working behind the scenes with the mods and admins on the site during the conversion!

Mo

Welcome sir, your work is much appreciated.

One more dumb question, how do you follow a post? Can't see the button, so not getting the emails when posts are updated.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
What's IntelliTXT Advertising ?

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Welcome sir, your work is much appreciated.

One more dumb question, how do you follow a post? Can't see the button, so not getting the emails when posts are updated.
probably have to go into user control panel and edit options to get e-mail updates.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Bookmarking New Posts Problem

I bookmark new posts but for some reason does not find any and I get a message "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
There is still a bunch of tweeks to be done in the coming day or so. The Vertical Scope guys are working through each quickly. Keep the feedback coming. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I sorta dig the new layout. I'm sure down the road I'm gonna (*@#&)@ the heck because I couldn't find some function. Nonetheless, this new look is a good fresh scenery. I like it. Good job gang.

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
I just found the "Mark Forum as Read" option in the quick links.

I generally just browse through the new posts and once I've had my fill mark the rest as read. This isn't quite as good as the old software, but it works.

Anyone else seeing formatting issues (ie. threads being pushed off the screen)?

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I think every pm I ever made (deleted and otherwise..) have all returned to my mailbox. LoL...I am kinda glad that happened. :) Otherwise the new layout sucks IMO...me no likey.

41 - 60 of 142 Posts