Watch Freeks banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Every time I visit, the new unread posts indicators are always showing no new posts, even though there have been. I end up clicking the "New Posts" link at the top of the page to see all the new ones.

Also, when posting a message or reply, when I click the submit button I am presented with a windows Username/password box. when I click cancel, I get a server error and my post is lost.

Anyone else, or is it just me?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

not happening to me? very strange. you might want to clear your cache and then try again.
I have never seen that happen before.

·
Administrator
1,227 Posts
imported post

GoDuke1 wrote:
Every time I visit, the new unread posts indicators are always showing no new posts, even though there have been. I end up clicking the "New Posts" link at the top of the page to see all the new ones.

Also, when posting a message or reply, when I click the submit button I am presented with a windows Username/password box. when I click cancel, I get a server error and my post is lost.

Anyone else, or is it just me?
Hi GoDuke1

1) the new/unread icons are probably not showing up for you because the new post is in the subforum section. I have turned on the icons for the subforums so you will now see if there is a new post in the subforum. How does that look?

2) I have no idea about the other one. Definetely clear your cache and see what happens.

Please post back.

Thanks!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

I must already be working. I noticed this message without clicking on new posts.

·
Administrator
1,227 Posts
imported post

GoDuke1 wrote:
I must already be working. I noticed this message without clicking on new posts.
Thanks. Please post anything else you might find. Your feedback is appreciated!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts