Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Have you ever witnessed it ?

Is it fun & entertaining watching it unfold or pain in the ass bs ?

Ever been part of the drama ?

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

DenFromNM wrote:
I like to get a laff at what some of these people argue about.
You ain't kiddin'...I couldn't pay to see a show that would provide that kinda entertained I've seen recently...No way ~ No how.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

ive been involved in it , in the past, and just shake my head at it now......sometimes , you just get roped up in it, dont know why, but you do, especially something like these watch forums, or something your passionate about.....

these days, it does nothing but aggrivate me , and I dont even respond to any of it.....I come to these forums for watches and knowledge and to interact with people with a common interest.....beyond that , i just dont care......fighting on the internet......yeah.....thats cool......nuff said

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Anomaly wrote:
Pain in the ass and usually just a few attention HO's clamoring for attention...
exactly.

I don't like it and do just about everything to not allow it to happen on my forums/sites.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

YES

YES & YES

YES

ALL of the above - very entertaining and also a PAIN in the BUTT!!!

Duchess wrote:
Have you ever witnessed it ?

Is it fun & entertaining watching it unfold or pain in the ass bs ?

Ever been part of the drama ?

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

It happens all the time. Part of it seems to be that you really have to craft your words in a post. Sometimes you think you are being funny or flip and it comes off rude or mean. Also, there are so many private side conversations that you can get caught in the middle of one by accident. I try to stay clear of the battles. I am here for fun and don't really need the DRAMA. I tend to back off if i see trouble brewing. Just not my thing. However, I do enjoy a good show.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Me......oh HELL no.:%

:pk:pk:pk:pk:pk:pk:pk:pk:pk:pk:pk:pk

I'm starting a 12-step group, called

Adult Survivors of RipitRon:lol

But on a serious(er) note:

In my enduring quest to never allow anyone to be wrong on the internet, I have been guilty of just a tad of fanning the flames. This last few days I've been on a roll, but I am performing my pennance with a watch giveaway.

I probably still deserve to be banned from the entire intertwebs tho.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

argabright wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
Me......oh HELL no.:%

:pk:pk:pk:pk:pk:pk:pk:pk:pk:pk:pk:pk

I'm starting a 12-step group, called

Adult Survivors of RipitRon:lol

But on a serious(er) note:

In my enduring quest to never allow anyone to be wrong on the internet, I have been guilty of just a tad of fanning the flames. This last few days I've been on a roll, but I am performing my pennance with a watch giveaway.

I probably still deserve to be banned from the entire intertwebs tho.
David,

I know somebody that will ban you in a matter of seconds from a watch forum, but I won't go there. Ha Ha LOL!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.