Watch Freeks banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
4,881 Posts
If Biden and the Democrats win, the Stock Market will immediately crash the next day, this will throw the country into another Great Depression. Businesses will be taxed and regulated to death; more jobs will be shipped overseas to China from Bejing Biden’s policies.

Defunded Police Departments will make America look like the Kurt Russel movie, “Escape from New York. It is looking like that already in most major cities. Attempts will be made to ensure that Middle America will never have another Conservative government ever again, DC and Puerto Rico will be greased through the chute to become the next two States, giving the Democrats 4 more Senators.

Supreme Court will have the Democrats adding 4 additional Justices expanding the court to 13, the additional ones, of course, all being Neo-Marxists themselves.

Any dissenting opposition will be crushed by the same oppressive censorship as evidenced by the MSM and Tech Giant social media platforms.

Basically, the left will have complete, Tyrannical control over everyone’s lives.
The final act that will spark the next Civil War is the Government attempts to destroy the 2nd Amendment and disarm the people so they can freely herd them like sheep.

When that Civil War starts, it will be a short and bloody one since Middle America has all the guns and the Warrior Class (Police/Military) on its side, and the left won't have a chance.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I shortened the length of the NDG7475 520nm 1.4 Watt Green Laser by about 40% and now it almost fits in the palm of my hand!

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I also changed the collimating lens after I realized the diode output was being "clipped" and I was losing about 60% or more of the diode output due to the clipping, so I switched to a "G-2" collimating lens which moves the collimating lens much closer to the diode "window" which lets all of the diode output get to the input side of the G-2 lens before it can diverge enough to clip! The output results are night and day!

·
Registered
4,881 Posts
I also changed the collimating lens after I realized the diode output was being "clipped" and I was losing about 60% or more of the diode output due to the clipping, so I switched to a "G-2" collimating lens which moves the collimating lens much closer to the diode "window" which lets all of the diode output get to the input side of the G-2 lens before it can diverge enough to clip! The output results are night and day!

How many Federal Officers do you plan to blind with your maniacal toy?

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited)
As many as I can before they shoot me dead, and after that I will rise from the dead as a zombie, get a job, save enough money (zombie don't make a lot of money) to buy the parts needed to build another laser to start a new, that is until the powers that be fig out a way to kill zombies, then I'll come back as a ghost so I can star on some haunted house show and become rich and famous and I can pay others to build as many lasers as I like and pay people to do my bidding for me and then I will be unstoppable! (evil laughter) Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, and so on...

That's only stage one to my evil plan! There's is much, much more to come after that but all will be revealed in time! (more evil laughter) Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, and so on...

Would you like to become one of my unholy minions? the pay is good! (even more evil laughter) Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, and so on...

BUT I won't be teaching you how to build a laser like mine because you would do unspeakable stuff with it from the way you talk about them, I will be the unholy undead, not a moron!

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
OR I'll just do what I ONLY do with my lasers which is occasionally burn inanimate objects to test their power output and shoot them up into the EMPTY night sky BECAUSE THEY LOOK SOOOO COOL!

Any more asinine questions???

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I was using the smaller disposable 123 Li camera batteries rechargeable equivalent in the green laser but I bought a pair of the larger Li-Ion 18350 batteries for their longer run time, I had to wrap the smaller batteries with a lot of wraps of tape to keep them from rattling around in the laser host, It easy to see the size dif!

I only could only put one wrap of tape on the larger battery to keep it quiet...

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I tried taking some night time beam shots of the blue laser, They are... Well, you be the judge...

The first picture is the best I've ever done but it ain't that good...

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
So officers should take it upon themselves to protect themselves from being blinded by lasers, wearing sunglasses at night so they can't see shitt?
Well, they did just that "Three federal agents who were sent to Portland, Ore. were “likely left permanently blinded” FPS officials have since reportedly purchased protective eyewear for the federal officers to wear.
Racial_Injustice_Portland_4.jpg

Wish I would have thought of that...

·
Registered
4,881 Posts
Enjoy your dangerous toy!

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Enjoy your dangerous toy!
Thanks, I have been for a long time now, as you can see from the pictures the lawbreakers have been using "Green" lasers against the federal agents and the most powerful green laser diode is the diode I used in my palm size laser, NDG7475 520nm 1.4 Watt Green Laser diode which is FAR less powerful than my NUBM44-V2 450nm 8 Watt Blue Laser!

Let's hope those federal agents are not permanently blinded as all reports only say they were “likely left permanently blinded” and not confirmed to be permanently blinded...

HEY FPS officials where's my consulting fee??? lol

·
Registered
4,881 Posts
Run along now Sparky, you are starting to bore me!

Reactions: trip_67

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Run along now Sparky, you are starting to bore me!
Are you lost???

You're in my thread Jimmy, if you're bored you should leave!

Trust me there's more to come...

·
Registered
4,881 Posts
Not only am I not on your thread anymore, but I am also putting you on "Block" for being a world-class ass!

Enjoy yourself, because most people here think the same way as me!

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #55 (Edited)
Not only am I not on your thread anymore, but I am also putting you on "Block" for being a world-class ass!

Enjoy yourself, because most people here think the same way as me!
My God, it's about time! please take your crazy talk and conspiracy theories and go away you nut case!

I feel sorry for anyone who might think the same as you, everything you've said in this thread has really been out in the FAR left field and then some! I'm sure at one point in time some people thought Hitler's ramblings made good sense...

BYE!

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Wow! lasers are really being embraced by protesters around the world!!!

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
This picture should be Titled "Lasers For Freedom"!

41 - 58 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.