Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Can you be bought ?...Does your loyalty & integrity have a price ?...I'm not talking tens of thousands of dollars or even hundreds of thousands...I'm talking millions...That kind of money would go a long way in soothing someones guilty conscience because they spilled the beans on someone who they have had a personal relationship with & knew where all the skeletons are buried.

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

no way for me.

But I just asked this question to the the guy who works in the office next to ours. He said - "you can always get new friends with a simple location move, a few million dollars makes that a whole lot easier."

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

The ultimate measure of man

is not where he stands

in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands

at times of challenge or controversy.

~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I'm going to say YES Ha Ha LOL!! Just kidding. It would be nice to have millions, but I would not sell my character and integrity to get rich. I would never place myself be in a position where somebody would be able to blackmail me anyways. I live my life as if there is a video camera recording me at all times. Now for any wise guys or gals this does not include in the bathroom Ha Ha LOL!!!

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

I cannot be bought.

But that doesn't mean I won't entertain an interesting offer.

·
Registered
435 Posts
imported post

I would call them first and see which things they wouldn't mind going public with , then split the money with them !!!!!!!
:b:b:b:b:b:b

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.