Watch Freeks banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm selling my Jack Heuer 80th Birthday Limited Edition Carrera. Purchased in February 2015 still has 2 year warranty with watch and is as new, no faults no marks etc. Worn only once at the jewellers. All Boxes and paperwork present and available.
The TAG Heuer Carrera Jack Heuer 80th Birthday Edition was announced just before the Baselworld fair in 2012. This beautiful chronograph is a limited edition version on the desired black leather strap mine is No:1269/3000. (Only 3000 pieces are being made worldwide).
Selling for £3500ono UK sale only. I'm based in Nottingham Juction 25 off the M1 if anyone wants to view. If you require any further details please contact me on 07900200784.or email [email protected]
Thanks
Mass
Special Edition Features:
The large counters and wide open display directly resemble the original Carrera design. Special features include a tachymeter scale on the flange with the 80 highlighted in red at the 9 o'clock position. On the steel caseback is a black Heuer family coat of arms that dates back to the 15th century, with Jack's signature carved underneath in red.
Watch Details:
Case Material : Steel Diameter : 41mm Clasp : Deployment Clasp Dial Colour : Silver Glass Attribute Tooltip : Sapphire Crystal Movement Attribute Tooltip : Automatic Origin : Switzerland Power Reserve Attribute Tooltip : 42 Hours Strap Type : Leather Water Resistance : 100m / 10 ATM

1 - 2 of 2 Posts