For sale I have a Seiko King Samurai, I believe model number SRPE35J Made in Japan. This is the version with the bracelet. I was actually pleasantly surprised when I got it because it is an upgrade over the regular Samurai versions. I had several of these in different colors and they are well made watches, but this one, with the sapphire crystal and ceramic bezel insert is a step above. Even the cyclops is nice considering that I don't usually like them. It works as it should and actually does not look bad.

The watch is in excellent condition with a few light superficial hairline marks on the case and bracelet. See the pictures. Everything works as it should and both crown and bezel are smooth and positive.

The bracelet is long enough for 8" wrist, there is one extra link and a pin but no collar. I don't have the original packaging but if wanted I can include another SEIKO box.

I would like to either sell this or trade it for something new to me, I can trade slightly up or down as well. Asking $335 for a sale price NET to me shipped in the USA.

Here are a few pics:

Watch Analog watch Silver Clock Watch accessory
Watch Tire Wheel Analog watch Automotive tire
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font
Watch Analog watch Clock Silver Font
Watch Analog watch Silver Clock Nickel
Watch Analog watch Natural material Silver Watch accessory
Watch Natural material Analog watch Silver Watch accessory
Watch Analog watch Silver Clock Watch accessory
Watch Hand Analog watch Watch accessory Everyday carry