Watch Freeks banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale or trade I have a Bombfrog Minesweeper watch. This is the first production watch from KarlsKrona done together with Bombfrog.

The Basic Specifications from the the original site of the watch are:

"316L Brushed Stainless Steel Case
43mm
Seiko NH35 Automatic Movement (Hacking)
300M Water Resistance
Sapphire Crystal
120 Click Unidirectional Rotating Bezel
Limited Run of 200 Pieces. Individually Serial Numbered
12 Month Warranty
$395"

The watch is in excellent condition with almost no wear marks on it, it is very nice and in fact it is the second one for me. I did a project with my first one and wanted to do another project with this one but at this point I have too many watches and I need the cash to do more projects so... I would like to move this to a good home.

If you need more data on this watch you can search "Bombfrog Minesweeper review" and you can read what other people think about this watch and see more pctures. It is very nice and about the size of Seiko diver, between the SKX and Turtle. It wears comfortably and has a nice design. Only 200 were produced.

The Bombfrog comes with the full kit including watch, rubber strap, Nato, zippered leatherette case and warranty card.

I would like $275 for this including paypal fees and shipping, I am open to offers and trades so if you have questions or offers contact me.

Here are a few point and shoot pictures.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts