For sale I have a super nice project. Originally a high quality San Martin military wath with a case resembling that of the Unimatic Modello due, the same Seiko NH35 hacking and hand winding movement and a military dial and hands set. The case is about 38mm wide, the lugs are 20mm. The case is about 13mm thick and a bit over 14mm including the domed sapphire crystal.

I did two other projects with this but I was not satisfied. I finally put this together with this combination.

The dial is branded Firefly and it is very nice, the hands are military styled and have long lasting and bright lume. The overall lume of this watch is pretty interesting as one can see from the pictures.

The watch is brand new, unworn and in perfect condition. The crown screw down and lug holes are drilled through. The watch overall gives a look and a feel of being super solid, the Domed Sapphire being the icing on the cake.

It comes with the original Nato which is thick and has a nicely formed buckle. Comes in a small Pelikan like plastic case.

Asking $199 including shipping in the USA.

Here are a few quick shots, please excuse the dust specks or lint.

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Silver
Watch Analog watch Clock Silver Material property
Watch Analog watch Clock Everyday carry Font
Watch Analog watch Clock Font Watch accessory
Watch Analog watch Rectangle Clock Watch accessory
Watch Analog watch Automotive tire Clock Silver
Nail clipper Body jewelry Silver Watch accessory Nickel
Nickel Tool Metal Jewellery Office supplies
Watch Analog watch Clock Nickel Watch accessory