Watch Freeks banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I'm selling a brand new Invicta Sea Spider XL Chronograph. It was sized and worn once. This is a beautiful and comfortable watch, but it is too big for my wrist. I would rateit as newat 98%+ because it was sized. No scratches or marks on it of any kind. If you talk to anybody I've sold or traded with you will find that I take very good care of my watches. This has sat in my watch box since the day it arrived. It comes with all the original paperwork and links and has the original5 year Invicta warranty on it.

I'm asking $250 OBO via PayPalplus $12 shipping toCONUS. I will consider reasonable trade offers. This exact watch is selling for $362 on ShopNBC. Please PM me with any offers or questions.

http://www.shopnbc.com/PRODUCT/?track=-20301;&familyid=j176388&cm_re=Search-_-family-_-N

Invicta Men's Sea Spider XL Swiss Quartz Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch

Get caught in the Invicta Sea Spider's web! This fascinating timepiece looks good above water or below. The round silver-tone 316L stainless steel case displays Arabic numerals etched into the bezel at every five-second interval. The case has been polished while the bezel has been neatly satin brushed.

The blue dial features a transparent center that gives view to the date scale and battery. Silver-tone stick index markers are discovered at all hour locations. A second sub-dial is located near 3:00 while a 1/10 second counter and a minute counter are located near 6:00 and 9:00 respectively. The sub-dials near 6:00 and 9:00 are made from silver-tone sunray with an optical spectrum similar to that of a CD. Meanwhile, the sub-dial near 3:00 is transparent. A 5040D Swiss quartz chronograph movement gives life to this already lively timepiece.

The timepiece's blue bracelet is composed of a lightweight polyurethane coupled with stainless steel links. A deployant clasp ensures that this timepiece will only leave your wrist when you want it to.

Swiss Made

[*]Bracelet: Polyurethane band w/ stainless steel links
[*]Movement: 5040D Swiss quartz chronograph
[*]Crystal: Mineral
[*]Crown: Screw down w/ function pushers
[*]Clasp: Deployant
[*]Bracelet Measurements: 9-1/4" L x 26mm W
[*]Case Measurements: 55mm
[*]Water Resistance: 20 ATM - 200m - 660ft
[*]Model Numbers: IN5533

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.