Watch Freeks banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

the Graham Chronofighter Oversize Diver.

This thing is pretty hot...but quite pricey.

47mm in diameter, 17mm thick.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

looks like $6000 - $10000.

Here are specs

Size: Men's Grand Case: Stainless Steel
Band: black rubber Buckle: tang buckle
Dial: black dial orange luminous markers
Bezel: rotating unidirectional diver
Bezel Features: start & stop lever with integrated reset pusher, Helium valve at 2'
Crystal: sapphire
Movement: automatic
Functions: bi-compax chronograph, date
Calibre: G 1734
Width: 47 mm
Height: 55 mm
Thickness: 17 mm
Lug Width: 24 mm
Warranty: 1 Year BW Warranty

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

When I win Powerball I'll make sure I get one...and then I get another and put it up here as a Freeky Member Giveaway!!!! LOL...okay...so that will never happen....but it's the thought that counts isn't it????

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

Nice looking watches.. WAY out of my price range though...don't have that kind of liquid cash laying around..hat's off too those who do and can.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I never understood the lust for a high dollar time piece like this? Although I think the watch is cool and even if I had this laying around or used it for tip money I sure as hell wouldnt pay that kind of scratch for it, Amazing!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

jb182 wrote:
I wonder what the width is with all the gadgets on the 9:00 side?
MY GUESS? - 10-12mm of the 55mm. who knows, it is huge on the side of the case.

·
Registered
117 Posts
imported post

OK I guess I am going to be the first and only one to say this - but the "stuff" on the left side of the case by the #9 spot looks completely silly to me. It looks like a gas pump for your car on the side of the watch. Why in the world would they make that so large. It completely unbalances the watch in my opinion. I could care less about the price since it is not a watch I personally find attractive. Everything on the left side of the case distracts me from anything else on the watch that I might have liked.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts